Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Gratitude Banner For Thanksgiving

I discovered this DIY Gratitude Banner printable on Pinterest today. Somewhat Simple, creator, gives you the several design and color options. Now that's wicked cool.

You can create your very own Gratitude Banner by heading to her website, print out the desired designs, cut them out, assembly with string and glue. Finally, hang in your room of choice!

Here's a mini Gratitude Banner that I hung on the balcony. I plan on keeping a few near for visitors to fill out.


This one is in our hallway bathroom. I used a bright orange floss. (have lots of colorful floss)

Another easy breezy DIY project!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...