Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Hubby's Homemade Apple Pie Warms My Heart!



I've been suffering from a bad cold so when my husband asked me if he could do something to make me feel better, I asked him to make an apple pie!

We purchased apples from the grocery store and hubby made his amazing pie crust. I think I might have been drooling as I could smell the delicious scents from the kitchen.

When it came out of the oven, bubbling, I told myself, I would have to wait till it cooled. Finally, he decided we had waited enough. He cut a warm slice of tasty apples, spices and crust.

Oh mother. That first taste warmed my heart right down to my toes!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...