Saturday, November 07, 2015

Love Brand Name Fashions But Not The Price? Shop At ThredUP !



In case you've never heard of thredUP let me give you a quick overview courtesy of their website: Like-new clothes from brands you love. Update your wardrobe, and shop your favorite name brands up to 90% off.

Let me add that thredUP is an online consignment shop that sells and buys gentle used women, kids and baby clothes and accessories.

The savings got my attention but it was the variety of brands, fashions and quality that have kept me coming back.

Example: The Old Navy Diva straight leg jeans that I purchased still had the sale tags on them! Their jeans are usually around $35! Now that's what I call a deal!

Free shipping for orders $70 and more! Stock changes frequently so I like to visit the site a few times a week. Oh, and be on the lookout for additional saving codes by following thredUP on Twitter or email!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...