Monday, November 23, 2015

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 23, 2015

Organizing Junkie host Menu Plan Mondays!


Our Thanksgiving decorations, for the kitchen.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the U.S. readers! This year, hubby and I have decided to enjoy a quiet dinner at home. Since he has to work, we'll celebrate this weekend. We also decided to have steak this year. I'm thrilled!

In the meantime, this gal is busy working on Christmas decorating ideas for our home. I would love a tree in each room. And as always, I'll be included DIY and making affordable for our budget.

I love cooking for my husband even though I can no longer enjoy these comfy meals.

Roasted Rosemary Chicken Quarters, Homemade Gravy, Rice and Green Beans

Beef Stew, Cornbread

Tortellini Soup, Homemade Country Bread

*Steak, Grilled Asparagus, Roasted Organic Carrots

Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup

1 comment:

Linda said...

Rona, your sweet personality comes through your pictures and blogs. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your hubby.javascript:;

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...