Monday, November 09, 2015

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 9, 2015

Happy Menu Plan Monday everyone! This menu plan linky party is hosted by Organizing Junkie.

This weekend I decided to give some Thanksgiving touches to our home office. I love how it turned out. And as usual, I stopped by Pinterest for some free printables!


I found these 2 bible verses autumn printables on Pinterest. Just download, print and hang.

Does this fall mini banner look familiar? I have one hanging over our mirror in the living area. Looks great hanging on the ribbon. It's available on Pinterest.

The Thanksgiving accents came from my scrapbook supplies. My inspiration comes from a very hot trend, decorating your planner.

Supreme Pizza

Meatloaf, Roasted Herb Potatoes, Asparagus

Pork Tacos, Refried Beans

Soup and Sandwiches

Beef with Green Beans and Waterchest Nuts, Rice

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...