Thursday, December 31, 2015

HuffPost Live: Thursday Thoughts ~ New Year Eve! 2015



I did enjoy seeing more diversity in the fashion and beauty industry in 2015. Especially on the major magazine covers.

I hope to see more diversity of age, size, gender and color in 2016.



Hubby and I are looking forward to The X-Files and Gilmore Girls reboots in 2016.

And before I forget, the last season of Downton Abbey. Sundays just won't be the same.



Hubby and I attempted to watch "Marco Polo", on Netflix. We only got through a few episodes and determined it just wasn't worth it.



When we heard that Target pharmacy was going to be taken over by CVS we thought about transferring our medications. Just too many bad experiences with CVS pharmacy to mention.

I'm glad we stuck it out. The service is still there and I love to 'browse' the aisles at Target!

2 comments:

Kim Munoz said...

Wishing you nothing but the best in the new year!!

Rona Berry-Morin said...

Thank you Kim. Say to you. Happy New Year.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...