Monday, December 21, 2015

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!


In our house, we like to celebrate Christmas till January 1st. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and Day are all my favorites. Gift giving can be given through out weeks.

I also enjoy making monetary donations to our family's favorite charities on Boxing Day each year! This Christmas season, I'll be making some donations through World Vision. I like the idea of choosing where your donation will be used.





Organizing Junkie

Beef Stew

Belgian Waffles, Bacon

Sandwiches and Chips

Christmas Eve dinner ~ Whole Foods Takeout

Christmas dinner ~ Chinese Take Out


No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...