Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Our Home Is Decorated For Christmas!

This Christmas I decided to go full blown with the decorations. Thrift shop, Target, Etsy, DIY and touches of nature keep this year's decorating way below budget! I didn't even break $100!

Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays! Thank you for stopping by.

Let's take a tour of my home!

This is our kitchen bar counter. The inspiration came from my Maine roots. The tree garland was a DIY project courtesy of our Brothers Printer Create Shop!

I have fresh flowers, in the coffee can. Pine cones that I collect during my walks add that natural look. I save Christmas cards every year so why not included them in your Christmas decorating?



The master bedroom beautiful neutral palette was the inspiration for these Christmas decorations. The banner over the bed was a previous purchase from Target. The snowflake pillow was purchased from Target for only $3!

The ornaments in front of the window are from the thrift store. I just used some bakers twine to hang them.

I always like to use Christmas cards in my decorating. Just add those mini clothespins to secure them to the twine!



We have an open living area. (kitchen, dining and living area) I like to refer to it as our living space! I stayed with the same color palette as the kitchen bar counter.

One of my favorite pieces is our small Christmas tree. Wicked cute!

The small Merry Christmas and Ho! Ho! Ho! pillows are from Target. $3 each!

The banner over the balcony doors is another free printable from our Brothers Printer Create shop. After cutting the triangles out, I just used bakers twine and glue to assemble it!



My makeup table and wigs are in our Create Room. I decided that I would bring in some bling with these colorful ornaments. I purchased them from the thrift store for a few dollars.

The Santa hat is a cute addition to my wig collection! It's been wicked chilly in Las Vegas so my wig probably appreciates the warm!

The Believe garland was purchased from Etsy. I love shopping at Etsy, support small and home business!



I love these ornaments that I purchased from the thrift store! They were so beautiful I decided not to put them on the tree!



The home office received some freebies this year. I printed the Christmas wall decors courtesy of Pinterest.

The garland was a previous Etsy purchase. The barn star was a previous Big Lots purchase!



This year, our large Christmas tree is in the Create Room. No need to purchase any new ornaments. Over 21 years, we have an wonderful assortment of DIY and heirloom ornaments. I also use some of favorite Christmas cards that friends and family have sent us over years!

2 comments:

Becky L. said...

You have had fun decorating and it looks nice! Will get our done soon, as am off for work and Christmas cards and calendars finished! I'm always behind! Have a blessed Christmas season! Hugs!

Rona Berry-Morin said...

Thank you so much for the kind words Becky. I hope that you and yours has a wonderful Christmas.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...