Sunday, December 13, 2015

Outfit of the Day! Elvi Black Classic Jacket and Dark Blue Jeggings From Gwynnie Bee!



If you have been following me for awhile you might know that I'm a Gwynnie Bee gal! What's Gwynnie Bee? Well, they are a monthly clothing rental subscription service that caters to size 10-32. You'll have your selections of amazing brands and styles!

You pick your monthly plan, make your payment and based on that you receive items that you can try, wear as long as you like, buy at a discount rate or send back in their prepaid return bag.

Once you buy or Gwynnie Bee gets notification of your return item(s) they'll send you item(s)s from your virtual closet!

In today's Outfit of the Day, I'm wearing Elvi Black Classic Jack and Dark Blue Jeggings from Gwynnie Bee. I finished it off with my Ms. Camay Show T-shirt and Black Boots from Walmart.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...