Saturday, January 09, 2016

HuffPost Live Has Called "That's A Wrap"!



I discovered HuffPost Live 3 years ago, became an instant fan, guest and commenter. So when I received an email from one of the producers yesterday that they were shutting down I felt like I had lost a very good friend.

As many of us know, the entertainment news world has been taking a beating. Consumers are using other methods to stay informed. There are more ways to consume your news addiction from watching live streaming on your phone or other devices.

My husband and I actually get most of our news from AOL On, Breaking News, BBC online. We even check out Twitter instead of turning on the TV when we hear of breaking news!

Over the 3 years, I have met and become friends with several HuffPost Live staff. Many of the commenters are part of some of our daily conversations. (marriages, births, travels) There too many people to count that are now consider part of family.

Thanks to HuffPost Live, I've appeared on many radio shows, been interviewed for articles and even was asked to appearon "Go Curvy" Season 3 as a contributor.

This gal will truly miss my 5 days a week, 8 hours of viewing, listening and commenting. Most morning were spent watching Top Stories while drinking my coffee.

"We'll never forget you HuffPost Live"!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...