Monday, January 18, 2016

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 18, 2016

I've been keeping busy keeping,this week, designing my daily planner pages for January!

Since I have a scrapbook background I decided it would be more fun to print daily pages courtesy of Pinterest! After all, I do love decorating the pages with fun stickers and embellishments from Target, Etsy, Dollar Tree and Amazon.

Have you jumped on the planner bandwagon yet?

In the US, many of us have the day off due to it being Martin Luther King Jr. Day.


Organized Junkie

As usual, due to my restricted dietary requirements I cook these comfy meals for hubby. Sometimes the kids stopped for a bite too.

Homemade Beef Stew

Crispy Chicken Cobb Salad ~ Like Mother Like Daughter

Spinach Chicken Orzo Soup ~ Cooking On The Front Burner

Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole ~ My Recipe Magic

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...