Monday, January 25, 2016

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 25, 2016

This week or I should this month, I've been celebrating my birthday! Matter of fact, I think people should consider celebrating all month long instead of just the day!

You can include more of your loved ones and friends in the festivities. And don't forget all the kisses and hugs too!


I made the name sign last year. As usual, it was a Pinterest pin that inspired me. I already had all the supplies so this project was easy-brezzy!

The Happy Birthday sign was only $4.99 at Target.

The pink lights were purchased from Big Lots for $5! I discovered them in the summer garden section.

Organized Junkie

Chicken Pot Pie ~ Spicy Southern Kitchen

Luke's Lobster ~ Maine Lobster rolls!~ birthday lunch

Ranch Chicken Breasts, Acorn Squash, Brown Rice with ~ Carrots

Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches ~ Carlsbad Cravings

Chicken Tacos, Rice and Beans ~ invite our son's family to dinner.

Mama's Pizza Casserole ~ I'm making this for my son's family!

Oven Fried Fish and Homemade Tartar Sauce, Homemade French Fries

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...