Monday, January 25, 2016

Valentine's Day Biscuits for Two!

I wanted to put a different spin on homemade biscuits for Valentine's Day breakfast ~ inspired by a heart shaped cookie cutter.

I really want to surprise my hubby with a special breakfast. So I began a Google search for a biscuit recipe for 2.

I quickly found this delicious recipe at Taste of Home.

I even discovered that I like this recipe much better than the Betty Crocker recipe I've been using for decades!



This batch turned out well. I can check one thing off my list!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am inspired by your beautiful food to cook the same.

Rona Berry-Morin said...

Thank you Linda.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...