Thursday, February 11, 2016

Banana Powder Works For Me!


I've been struggling with dark eye circles for years. But once I became postmenopausal it became unbearable. I always looked tired no matter what eye treatments and concealers that I used.

After watching several beauty YouTube ladies speak about banana powder I became intrigued. Many were using it as a concealer. I love the results they were getting!

So I reached out to a couple of beauty experts on Twitter last week. Once I was armed with additional info, I decided to purchase a jar of Ben Nye Banana Powder online. I paid around $30 at Amazon.

I applied it under my eyes, upper cheek, tip of nose and chin.

Check out today's results above! I really do love it. I have a nice glow. Also my dark circles aren't screaming out to be noticed!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, Rona, you got such glowy results. this is a great look on you!

Rona Berry-Morin said...

Linda, Thank you kindly!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...