Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 2, 2016

Follow Rona Berry-Morin's board Valentine's Day on Pinterest.
I love celebrating Valentine's Day! It gives me the chance to gift the special people in my life. Decorating the house with affordable and #DIY items allows me to be creative. This year, I'm even sending Valentine's Day cards! XOXO

Organized Junkie

I enjoy cooking and baking for my family. But when it comes to my meals, I keep it very simple. No spices, no dairy, low fat, no acid but high on taste!

Meatloaf, Carrots, Acorn Squash

Pork, Vegetable, Orzo Soup

Roasted Chicken, Quinoa, Green Beans

Chicken Lettuce Wraps ~ Frugal Living NW (this recipe is for family)

Roasted Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Steamed Greens

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...