Monday, February 08, 2016

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 8, 2016


Craig Road Regional Park, North Las Vegas

We had a terrific time at the farmers market this Sunday. I love the selection of produce from the local farmers. I've rediscovered my love of roasted acorn squash. And this week, I tried roasted beets! They were delicious!

Organizing Junkie

As always, I love to cook and bake from my family. The following meals are for them while I enjoy a low acid approved meal.
Organized Junkie

Fish and Chips

Miso Soup ~ The View From Great Island

Easy Crockpot Pot Roast ~ No. 2 Pencil

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Pick-Your-Own Soup

New York Sirloin Steak, Roasted Beets and Potatoes

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...