Saturday, February 27, 2016

Volupties Underwear Subscription Has Arrived! February 2016

Volupties and Splendies underwear subscription website has been redesigned to a more customer friendly experience.

You can change your size, skip a month, chose to have no thongs or pick your 3 pieces each month. For month to month, the price is $16.99. There are other plan options so check the their website for more details!


The packaging also had a re-do. I really like how it turned out.


With warmer temps quickly approaching, it's a good time to sort and re-stock my underwear drawer!


Did I mention that my husband gives Volupties a stamp of approval too? *Look for my Volupties review at the bottom of the home page!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...