Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Gwynnie Bee: City Chic Lacey Check Dress

It's been awhile since I posted a Gwynnie Bee outfit of the day. I haven't been very lucky with the items they have sent me. Since losing 45 lbs, I'm still learning what works for my body and doesn't.

This dress definitely shows off my curves and shows my fun side. On the flip side, my bra kept popping up on the right side. I also forgot to wear the right shape wear so my bra straps didn't show through the mesh upper sleeves! "Yikes"!

I'll be returning it this week, in the prepaid return address labeled bag. Hopefully the next item from my virtual closet will be a winner!


I wore the City Chic Lacey Check Dress with a pair of Target Merona Mary Janes pumps. Wicked comfortable for our spring weather!



Thank you Gwynnie Bee for keeping me stylish no matter what my size!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...