Saturday, March 05, 2016

I've Started My Easter/Spring Decorating!

Using Easter gift tags that I purchased years ago saved me money. Add ribbon and you have affordable ornaments.

I decided to add this egg nest ornament from Hobby Lobby while saving 40%! Not bad if I say so myself!


I've always loved these chocolate bunny gift tags. They're wicked cute!


I highly recommend utilizing gift tags as ornaments. Many company's are making gorgeous ones. Just too pretty to use for a gift tag.


This is one is one of my favorite Easter ornaments. I love the ribbon and the detail!



The kitchen counter is ready for Easter. The green 'grass' bunny from Target was only $3! Isn't he adorable?!



The banner was a DIY project. I purchased 2 packages of Easter bunny and egg cardboard cutouts for $1 each.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...