Friday, March 25, 2016

Off To The Garden We Go! Home Depot

Nevaeh and I took a walk to our Home Depot today, armed with a camera and the wagon.

I've been wanting to share my love gardening with her for some time. With the gorgeous flowers and plants in full bloom I knew she would enjoy it.

I gave her a photo assignment and our camera. She was to take photos of items and people (with their permission) as we took a tour of the aisles.

We even purchased some flowers for my garden. And a surprise bunch of Marigolds for her mother.

Our 7 year old granddaughter loved this project. And here are her photos, edited by her proud grandmother!






No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...