Saturday, April 30, 2016

My Gable Lane Crates Home Decor Subscription Box Has Arrived

My first Gable Lane Crates subscription box has arrived and I couldn't be more pleased!

Everything was packaged well. Nothing arrived broken.

And when I saw the contents, I loved it! There was enough contents to even share with my daughter-in-law to be!

I already put the porcelain egg carton to work. It now holds my collection of rings, in my drawer!

Here's how Gable Lane Crates subscription works:

1. They offer a different room theme and 2 styles a month.

2. You can place your order each monthly or prepay 3 months.

3. Receive 4-8 home accessories, in your box.

4. Start decorating!






No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...