Monday, May 23, 2016

Farmers Market Find: African Inspired Dress

While at the local farmers market, I purchased a couple of African inspired print dresses, $20 each. I gave one to my daughter-in-law to be and kept one for myself.

I've been putting off wearing mine till I was in the right mood.

So, after a long power walk, today, I felt very relaxed and decided, I was up to the ordeal of putting on a strapless bra.

I'm sure glad I did. Don't you just love the colors?! They brighten up my day!

I kept my makeup very natural since the dress is "doing the talking". My choice of wig gives me lots of thick carefree waves and curls.

This gal is ready for a vacation, at the beach!


This is the perfect wig, to complete the look.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...