Monday, June 13, 2016

Menu Plan Monday ~ June 13, 2016

I had a wonderful time at the farmers market this week. Several of the regulars hung around for some mediation, chats and relaxing after the market ended.

I met the most enchanting young lady, yesterday. She and I spoke about our love of books. I also discovered that she's a budding writer.

She recommended a book for me to read. "Pie" by Sally Weeks. I immediately ordered it from Amazon. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can read it!


Organizing Junkie

Here's what I will be cooking for my husband this week.

Roast Beef Meatballs, Arugula Salad and Toasted Bread ~ Plated


Healthy Takeout Sweet and Sour Chicken, Brown Rice

French Chicken, Caprese Salad ~ Plated

Bistro Steak Frites, Bleu Cheese and Arugula Salad

Fish and Chips

Outdoor Movie at the Park ~ picnic

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...