Sunday, June 26, 2016

#WhatsForDinner Mushroom and Swiss Burger w/ Truffle Mayo and Fries

Another 2 thumbs up for Home Chef! They're a meal delivery subscription service that sends you 3 recipes and ingredients for $59.70. As empty nesters, we enjoy a great meal, at home. It's also fun to prep and cook together.

Since our son was visiting, I decided to make the Mushroom and Swiss Burgers with Truffle Mayo and Oven Fries.

Since I cannot have acids or dairy, my husband, and son enjoyed the meal. It was very entertaining listening to them discussing their taste experiences. I think they should have their own YouTube foodie channel!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...