Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Outfit of the Day! August 17, 2016

It's been awhile since I put on a pair of shorts. I seem to forget that I have 2 pair in one of my dresser drawers.

Today's outfit of the day aka #ootd is fun, casual.

I started with this blue-grey Merona T-shirt from Target. Their tees are always comfortable and affordable.

The Levi's jean shorts were purchased from Le Tote subscription box. Le Tote offers a discount price if you chose to buy an item that has arrived in your box. The jean shorts are fun, lightweight and versatile.

On my feet are IMPO wedge sandals that I bought from Ross Dress For Less. I think I got them for under $20. They've definitely become my go-to heel when I'm looking to add a sexy, casual summer heel.

You can follow me on Twitter for more outfit of the day and fashion tweets @berrymorin! Have wicked great day!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...