Monday, August 29, 2016

Outfit of the Day! August 29,2016

Today's inspiration came from my vintage lace top!In case you didn't know I bought it for just $1.50 at a local thrift shop!

Yes! I love shopping at thrift shops. You just never know what great items you'll find.

Anyways, back to today's outfit. I wore a white shapewear camisole under the top. The camisole gives me coverage and blends well with the lace top.



The blue jeggings were purchased from Le Tote fashion subscription service. As a member, I can purchase items from my items, at home, for a discount price. They're very comfortable even in the brutal summer!

The Guess navy blue wedge heels are from Ross Dress For Less. I just love shopping at that store! So does my daughter-in-law. She gave them to me so zero cost to me!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...