Thursday, September 01, 2016

Bringing Autumn Inside Our Home

I'm a Portland, Maine gal. So it shouldn't surprise anyone when I say, "I love autumn"! The colors, scents, the crisp air get me skipping.

My first year, in San Diego had me crying when September came around. Since I couldn't be in Maine for fall foliage I thought I create that feeling in our home. Twenty-three years later I still decorate our home for autumn! Wow!

So let me share a few fall accents with you. And as usual, I like to use thrift shop finds, Big Lots, Etsy, and repurpose items.

P.S. I had my first visit at Dollar Tree Store last week! Loved it! Thank you to the many thrifty decorating bloggers for introducing the store to me!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...