Thursday, September 01, 2016

I Found A Cow and She Followed Me Home!

As I was walking to the nail salon, I passed a thrift shop. When I saw her, I stopped for a second look. This cow caught my eye! She was sitting on the top shelf, staring at me. "Buy me Rona"!

I immediately went, chuckled and purchased her. Just $3! She even came with me to my pedicure appointment!


Our youngest granddaughter, Gaia taking Daisy Lou for a ride! Since then she gets scared and cries when we attempt to put her on Daisy Lou.

It's official September so I have been decorating for autumn. Daisy Lou received some love with this fall wreath crown!

2 comments:

Becky L. said...

Nice Daisy the cow. Cute and maybe Gaia will like her better when she's a bit older. I've not done in decor lately. I need to get organized again!

Rona Berry-Morin said...

Thanks, Becky. We hope that she comes around too.

Have a great time decorating and organizing!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...