Wednesday, September 07, 2016

We'll Miss You John McLaughlin



I've been a fan of "McLaughlin Group" for over 30 years. I started watching it in my 20s. Every Sunday, a group of political enlighten friends would get together, over coffee and do our version of the show. I still can remember Scott Titcomb turn his chair in my direction and say, "Eleanor"!

As the decades went by I shared my love of "McLaughlin Group" with my husband. He quickly became a fan of the show.

Our son grew up referring to Mr. McLaughlin, the old guy with all of the opinions.

In our family, Mr. McLaughlin became part of the family. We will truly miss his sign-off. Especially during Thanksgiving. "Gobble. Gobble."

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...