Tuesday, November 08, 2016

It's Election Day 2106 In Our House!

I decided that I would turn our yearly Thanksgiving dinner choice into a teaching moment for our oldest granddaughter. I found this cute election printables on Pinterest. Thank you Dab A Bit Of Glue for providing them.

The ballots listed 2 food options: Chinese takeout and American cuisine. American cuisine. The poll opened around 9 am this morning. My husband and son took advantage of early voting to case their votes.

I closed the poll at 3PM PST. At 4:30PM PST, the results were announced. Chinese take out had 4 votes and American cuisine had 1. We will be having Chinese take out for Thanksgiving dinner this year!


Our precious Gaia provided the results through a translator!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...