Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Day at Our House

This year we scaled back on the Christmas gifts for the adults. Christmas, at our house, was all about the kids! I'm so glad we decided to do a little tree this year. Everyone really liked the decorations.


No early wakeups. The kids opened their gifts around 11 am. It gave me plenty of time to make breakfast and enjoy a cup of coffee.

The girls received new pajamas. A traditional Christmas gift when I was growing up.

Gaia wore her new thermal pajamas from Old Navy. Everyone thought she looked adorable in them.


Another wonderful Christmas day in the Berry-Morin house.

1 comment:

Becky L. said...

Your house looks festive and your granddaughters are adorable with those bare feet that I just want to tickle! You can tickle them for me. We had a good Christmas as well. Happy New Year!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...